Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wonderful Realization!!

So I just realized the most wonderful thing in the whole wide world. Ok, that's a bit exaggerated, but it's still really cool.

So my university gives me a little more than $40,000 a year in scholarships and grants, but I don't use all that money to pay for tuition, room, and board. So, I get a check every semester for $625. I've just been shoving this money in my bank account and forgeting about it, but I just realized, that this past year I've received $1260 from the school.

My plane ticket to Japan and back cost $725 and rent for my apartment is going to cost me $500 for the whole two months. That means that minus food costs and buying-random-stuff costs, my Japan trip is $1225. Therefore, my school is paying me $35 to go to Japan.

I like my logic there. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment