Friday, May 1, 2009

My summer adventure to Japan!

I'm going to Japan soon!! Ahhh!! I'm so excited!! Somehow, I still can't believe i'm really going to be able to do it. I can't believe a lot of things. I can't believe I'm going to Japan, I can't believe I'm already 19.... Anywho, this is my summer adventure plan. I think. ^^

May 24: leave for Japan
July 28: return to California

It's so long! I still don't know where I'm going to live though. It's between Tokyo and Osaka. I'm looking at so many apartments though!! I gotta find the perfect one! haha.

However, my dad and sister are also planning on going to Hawaii so my dad can meet his relatives for the first time. My dad has never really had any relatives because during WWII, his whole family had to go in the internment camps, and they lost track of each other. When they got out, they had no idea where each other were. But then, 5 years ago, one of his cousins found my dad through the internet somehow. My dad wants me to also go to Hawaii and meet everybody, so I'm also planning to go to Hawaii now. But, I'll already be living in Japan, so, in the middle of my great Japan Adventure, I'm gonna go to Hawaii for my dad. I kinda want to go to, plus, hey, Hawaii's a nice place, no? (^-^) Therefore, my new summer adventure schedule looks like this:

May 24: leave for Japan
June 3: go from Japan to Hawaii
June 8: return to Japan
July 28: return to California

But then, to make matters even more complicated, I have yet another thing to do. I have to go to Indiana to help my mom clean out my grandparents' old house. Since they have both already passed away, we have to go and clean out their house so we can sell it. Therefore, my lose, carefree (because it's for 2 months), adventure to Japan has become this:

May 24: leave for Japan
June 3: go from Japan to Hawaii
June 8: return to Japan
July 28: return to California
July 30: go to Indiana
August 10: return to California
August 27: return to school in Vermont

Ahhhh~ This is so crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment