Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Home

So I've been back home for a while, which sucks but is also kinda wonderful. Two adjectives that often seem to go together in my life. Maybe they're having like a little affair or something, hmmm? Oh god, I'm so weird. Why the hell does anyone read this?

Anyways, it sucks because I'm stationary. I'm in sunny California, which is not the worst place you can be, but it seems like hell. Funny how I always want to be somewhere else. When I'm in Vermont, I miss little things about California. (Like diversity. haha.) But when I'm in California, I find myself telling people about this cute little coffee shop in Burlington, or this amazing crepe place down by Lake Champlain. Can't stop talking about it. I should learn to be a little more grateful of what I have, maybe. oh well. *shrug.*

It's kinda wonderful because I've gotten to spend a lot of time with my family who I like never see. Ever. I've been here long enough to remember why sometimes just home is as wonderful a place as those half way across the world. This is what my home looks like:

Mom:
Dad:

Sister:

And in case you didn't know, I'm a crazy cat person.

Cheer:

Play:

Rose:


Fig:

Ceece:

No comments:

Post a Comment