Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Update: LOVE ATTACK EVE

So I emailed Matsuyama Teruo to ask him if he would 1) ship his new album to California for me because it won't be released until after I go back and 2) give me the sheet music for some of his songs.

He said yes to both!! I just have to give him my address, and obviously pay for the album, and he'll send it to me! And he gave me the lyrics and chords for Marmalade Sky!! I'm so excited!! And also really mad at myself for not bringing my guitar with me to Japan. I'm contemplating going into a music store and acting like I'm testing out a guitar to buy just so I can play. I had this dream that there would be this small guitar shop in a huge mall and I would pick up a guitar and start playing and people walking by would stop to watch me because I'm THAT cool. haha. I said dream.

The other really cool thing about Matsuyama Teruo, is that I went to the LOVE ATTACK EVE Official Website to see if he had posted anymore music to download, but I clicked on his blog instead of the music page by accident. I was gonna just click the back button, when I happened to see the word "gaikoku" (foreign country), so I stopped to read the entry. Turns out he talked about me in his blog!! haha. I don't know why that makes me so happy. I guess it just lets me know that he was genuinely happy that I came; it wasn't like an act or anything. I'm pretty sure he thought I couldn't read Japanese and that I wasn't going to read his blog, so I can take it as the truth! Here's his entry:
毎日毎時間順位が上がっていく
サマーソニックのオーディションも
ホントに嬉しくて幸せだし
今日の神保町のライブも
ホントとっても幸せでした。

「アー、ラブアタックイブキョウココライブ??」
とMyspaceから知って
わざわざ来てくれた外国の方には
ホントびっくりしたし
数年前に神保町で歌ったとき
たまたま聴いて下さった方が
気に入ってくれて今日また来てくれたことも
とっても嬉しかったし
いつもいつも見に来て下さる方に
やっぱりまた会えたこともほっこりと幸せだったし
何はともあれ
イベント自体ゆったり素敵だったのが
とても良かったのでした。
It basically just says that he was really surprised that someone from another country saw his myspace page and came to see him and how happy he was. Although, he makes me sound like I can't speak any Japanese at all. The quote he attributes to me is just a string of nouns. pout. I didn't talk like that...I hope. Maybe I was nervous? No. I don't talk like that. You can't sway my confidence!! Actually you can and now I'm broken. (T_T)

Anyways, can't wait for his next album!

No comments:

Post a Comment