Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My "Living Conditions"

I was reminded that I never posted pics of my apartment. haha. oops. I took pictures when I first moved in, you know, before the place got buried in empty Calpis bottles, but I forgot to post them. Here you are:

This is the small street leading up to my apartment.

Take a right and then you see my building. I'm the middle window.

Here's the other side of the window! haha. You have to walk around to the back to get in so this is the view from the door.

Here's the doorway, and then there's a door on the right to the bathroom.

Here's the loft. It's about the size of a queen size bed. I used to use it for storage and fold up my futon and keep my luggage up there, but then I got too lazy and just have my futon set up in the loft all the time. haha. It's pretty comfy. I'm actually typing this up in the loft.

Here's my tiny kitchen area. I never use it though because the stupid electric stove top takes forever to heat up. But do you like my little froggy sponge?

And that's pretty much it. I told you it was tiny. Oh, wait! My landlord gave me a TV and a really tiny couch since I took these pictures. I'm too lazy to take more pics (that means I have to clean. haha), but it's just a very tiny off-white couch that seats 1 1/2 people. haha.

4 comments:

  1. Thanx for posting the pics of your apartment. Tiny, but nice. You sound really savy in your blog about Tokyo on the cheap. You've learned more than I think you're aware. As always, your photos of the sky over Tokyo are breathtaking.

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do like the apartment pictures, but take more food pictures!! i want to see what you're eating :D

    p.s. how did your mom get her post to say "Mom"? veryy cute ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I concur with Angela.

    Nice pad. :) I've been reading your blog. I just rarely comment. Just thought I'd let you know I follow you around on the internet. :)

    ReplyDelete