Saturday, June 13, 2009

Found the Bug!!

Well, I found A bug. I'm not sure if it is THE bug. Especially since it's tiny. It's like maybe an inch long, probably not even that. But it was a fast little sucker and skittered behind my air conditioner. But don't you worry, I'll get it next time.

I can't decide if I want that to be THE bug. If it is THE bug, then yay! all gone. Mystery solved. Also, that means that the giant bug doesn't exist, which is good, because that would be creepy, especialy the idea of waking up in the middle of the night with it crawling on my face, but it's also bad, because then Sam in an idiot princess. So for her sake, I hope that wasn't THE bug. Also, I would think MUCH less of her if her 5 inch bug was actually smaller than the one I saw in Hawaii. I'm sure it exists.....right?

No comments:

Post a Comment